- First thing I did last night, signed up for my FREE genealogy consultation for a brick wall, before they booked up :)
- Spend the 3 days watching all the Keynote Speakers, and everything else on the Main page, as this will not be available after RootsTech :)
- Spend the 3 days connecting with RootsTech Relatives who are also signed into RootsTech from ALL over the world, by seeing how they are related and screenshotting the relation for future reference, messaging some of the closer ones from the lines in other countries that I have no contact with, and friending some of my closest relatives...as of this moment, I have 20,429 RootsTech Relatives logged into RootsTech right now! :)
- Check out EVERYTHING in the EXPO Hall, in case I have questions for vendors, while chatting with vendors is available, and download ALL the freebies! ;)
- Listen to the 12 Finalist for the RootsTech Song Contest, and vote, and watch the results on the last day of RootsTech
- Add my photo to the RootsTech Connect Family Photo, a virtual mosaic of all the attendees that you can see unfold over the course of RootsTech, then screenshot it :)
- Join all the activities on the main page :)
- Browse through ALL the Sessions, and save ALL the Sessions I'm interested in my Playlist, and don't feel rushed to focus on them right now, as they will be available for the WHOLE year!
and that's my strategy to get the most out of RootsTech, and hopefully not miss a thing! :)
Follow more on the RootsTech Genealogy Conference below, and in Genealogy Events, along with Genealogy Resources.
One More Week Till the "Free" RootsTech Connect 2021 Family History Conference!
RootsTech Connect 2021- Free Genealogy Event
RootsTech Connect 2021 Sessions- More Than 800 FREE Genealogy Sessions!!!
Rootstech Connect 2021 Has Come to and End, or Has It?
RootsTech Connect 2022: The Largest Family History Event FREE Again!
P.S... My older site theme does not support the "Leave a Reply" field labels; if you'd like to leave a comment on a blog, the fields are: Name, Email, Site (if you'd like), and Comment, the standard fields 😉