Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family: Family History and Genealogy
- Family History and Genealogy Research
- Descendancy Research
- Heir Search
- Brick Wall Research
- Living People Search
- "Uncovered Roots Method" Research
- Volunteer Genealogy Lost and Found Search
- Heirloom Family Trees and Charts
- Genealogical Reports and Charts
- Family History/Genealogy Books
- Genealogical Presentations
- Genealogy Tips and Tricks
- and More
Not only can you find your birth parents, connect with long-lost relatives, trace your family medical history, trace your ethnicity, trace inheritances, and more with genealogy, but learning about our Family history can provide meaningful connections to our ancestors, while bringing us a stronger sense of who we are. It can fill an intrinsic need in each of us to understand who we are and how we fit into this vast world we live in, by bringing the past, present and future together. Connection, and a sense of belonging can be very therapeutic for some. It's so important to record your family history, if not for you, then at least for future generations, so each successive generation can also have a strong sense of belonging. Learning about the adversities in the generations before us, can help us in our current daily lives, by learning to be more understanding of others, while also teaching us about resiliency. By researching your family history, not only do you find out about your roots and where you came from, but you can also develop a sense of cultural connection and ethnic identity, while also learning about family traditions and medical conditions, and so much more! Our family history is about what makes us who we are! So preserve your family genealogy, culture, traditions, stories, photos, recipes, and anything else you may have for future generations to learn about those that came before, and give them a sense of who they are!
The Goal of Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family:
The goal of Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family: Family History and Genealogy is to help as many as possible find their lost relatives, and/or find connection through their past, present and future, while helping them preserve their family history for future generations to come!
What Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family promotes:
Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family promotes family history and genealogy, while also offering family history and genealogy research, heir search, volunteer genealogy lost and found search, heirloom family trees and charts, family history and genealogy books, genealogical presentations, genealogy research tips and tricks, genealogy resources, and more!
About the Founder of Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family:
Diane Henriks is a Los Angeles County based professional genealogist and investigator who uses advanced deductive reasoning and logical constructs to thoroughly investigate a case, with a specialty in finding living descendants in family trees, and has worked closely with private investigators to find living people, while also assisting in background investigations, in both civil and criminal cases. She has been researching family history and genealogy for the past 11 years. She has researched many of her own family lines, as well as that of her clients, and is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, the Southern California Genealogical Society, and the Genealogical Speakers Guild. She was asked by genealogists at the Southern California Genealogical Society to publish her works, and has since then published the following books: Descendants of Johann Adam Steinmann, Descendants of George W. Taylor, Descendants of Ira S. Hulet, Descendants of John Beveridge, Descendants of Albert Murphy, Descendants of Samuel Baer, Descendants of Daniel E. Eddy, Descendants of Cipriano Graciano and Jose Maria Gutierres, Descendants of Ezekiel Bee, and she helped compile and publish the book, Just Plain Folk- Descendants of William C. Clark, by Elizabeth Rose Cameron. What started out as a small hobby, has since become a great obsession!
Where else can you follow Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family and Diane Henriks?
A Few Testimonials:
- "I am a private investigator and have used you before and will do so in the future. You do a fantastic job of helping me identify and locate possible witnesses and other useful information, and my attorney clients as well have been impressed by your thoroughness and presentation."
- "Thank you Diane Henriks for tracking down the living relatives, and so quickly!"
- "Thanks SOOO much again for finding my Gr. Grandfather... So weird he changed his name to..."
- " Big thanks to Diane Henriks, whose skill as a professional genealogist is remarkable..."
- "you are amazing!!!...Thank you from me and many thousand others too!"
- "You were so awesome solving that brick wall!"
- "You have solved a 23 yr deadlock..."
- "Love the services that Ms Henriks can provide about genealogy, and more! I am a private investigator and she has been a huge help in solving some of my cases."